The BDX-20 is the newest in the legendary “BD Series” pin meters for the building trades. This rugged meter has an ergonomic design with an easy grip handle and large tactile buttons for comfort and usability. Equipped with a custom, LCD display and intuitive user interface, users can quickly obtain accurate readings. The BDX-20 will ensure maximum performance and reliability on every job.
The BDX-20 includes 3 built-in measurement scales – Wood (Doug Fir 6%-60%), Reference Scale (0-100) and Drywall (0.2%-6%) – plus all the great features of the BDX-30. It is not compatible with the EDGE™ app.
- Large, custom display with auto backlight - easy to read under all conditions.
- 3 measurement scales:
- 6%-60% Wood (Douglas Fir)
- 0.1% -6% Drywall
- 0-100 Reference scale
- Wood temperature correction (°F/°C)
- Alarm set point - alerts to user-selected MC level
- On-screen statistics – High, Low, Average, Standard Deviation, View all readings
- Internal calibration check
- Pins/electrode correction (insulated or non-insulated)
- Integral contact pins max 5/16” penetration (use 2498/A-100)
- Compatible with any Delmhorst external electrode.
- Color-coded LED’s
- Sturdy plastic carrying case – included
- Power – 2x AA batteries – Alkaline Energizer included
- “Low Batt” warning with audio
- Auto off timer. Set to 1 min, 4 min or 10 min
- QR code on meter for easy access to support materials
- Size: meter only - 8.65in (2.2mm) x 2.85in (72mm) x 1.55in (39mm); in carry case - 9.5in (241mm) x 6.5in (165mm) x 2.5in (64mm)
- Weight: meter only - 0.4.5oz (1.3g); in carry case - 18oz (510g)
- 2-year warranty on manufacturer’s defects. Bonus extended warranty with on-line registration.
- BDX-20 Moisture Meter
- Carrying Case